INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
|THIRD-PARTY COOKIES NOT CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR (Google, YouTube, Cloudflare, Bizible, etc.)|
Any third-party services are beyond the control of the editor.
|Some of our website pages display content from external providers, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.To access third party content, users must first accept the conditions that apply (including their cookie policies, which are beyond our control).If users choose not to access such content, these third-party cookies are not installed on their devices.External providers of this website:|
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from your device||Cookies that are already installed on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all visited websites.|
However, some of the saved information may also be lost (for example, login data or website preferences).
|Manage site specific cookies||For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.|
|Blocking cookies||While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
|HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM MOST COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|
Which cookies uses this website?
This website uses the folowing Cookies:
|_ga_gid||.amararcreacions.com||2 años24 h.||Cookies analíticas. Almacenan un identificador de cliente único que sirve para el control de las visitas únicas, datos de los usuarios, campañas, etc, y para distinguir a los usuarios.|
|gdpr%5Bprivacy_bar%5Dgdpr[allowed_cookies]gdpr[consent_types]language||www.amararcreacions.com||1 año||Cookies utilizadas por WordPress para comprobar y gestionar los permisos que los usuarios han otorgado en la web en lo referente a la utilización de cookies y la política de privacidad.|
Social media profiles:
Amarar Creacions keeps open profiles on different social networks for the promotion of its products and services, but is not responsible to the user for reporting the cookies that will be installed on their computer when accessing said network, nor their privacy policies. . You can get more information on these topics on the website of the owner of the social network and check their terms and conditions.
Finally, you can go to the “Your Online Choices” portal (www.youronlinechoices.eu) where, in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider by provider, your preferences for third-party advertising cookies, selecting the language at the beginning.
Amarar Creacions can modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Fecha de publicación: 22/04/2020